Tuesday, January 29, 2013

DAY 7 final

So I'm sorry about the skipping of days and what not, but I ended up with more to do than I thought I'd have to do. Okay day 7 now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked over at Tomas, I couldn't believe what was happening. This is the man who stood up for me when James the Alpha had shoved me to the ground repetitively. He was the one preson who let me forget all the pain. Now we were driving as fast as speed limits would allow towards Vegas. James wouldn't aprove of this and neither would Camton the old Alpha. But James couldn't change my mind, Camton could because he'd pull the your father would be unhappy with desision speech out of his pocket again. The good thing about this situation was they don't know unless, May told them...which she wouldn't. I glanced over at Tomas how gave me an award winning smile.

"I love you so much Ava and I'm glad you agreeded to this idea," he smiled placing one of his hands on mine.

"I love you too babe, but 2 and 10, is my advice,"I chuckled in reply.

He looked at me and laughed, before placing his hand back onto the steering wheel. It was a few minutes later when a city came into view, the city of Las Vegas, Nevada. The place I will marry my love, my savior. If I told you the truth I'd say I was terrified, i mean I'm only 18 this is te biggest desision of my life and he isn't even my true mate. I never met my true mate I guess that's because they didn't want to tell me or the fact that today is my eighteenth birthday, the first day a girl is allowed to discover who there true mate is. Well Tomas hasn't found his and he's twenty one now so it works either way. I couldn't believe that three years ago Tomas Bane finally realized who I was, that he fell for me, and that he will be mine forever soon.

It wasn't long before we came upon the white chapel. The paper work was easy and so was the changing of clothes, the waiting was the hardest part. We had to get here at night, so now we were all ready we just have to wait for the couple in front of us. To bad they were drunk out of there minds and probably don't want to actually be married. As we waited I thought of the dream wedding I always wanted, candles, in the forest, with ribbons matching the colors of sunset in the trees. Well I guess I won't be getting that but I'm in love and Tomas is in live with me. Finally the drunks stumbled from the white chapel, and allowed us to start our marriage process. I walked down the isle trying my hardest not to laugh. Once I reached the podeum,the preast took his position and began his speech.

"We have gathered here to day....... Is there anyone who objects the joining...." The preast was cut off suddenly when the doors slammed open.

"I reject this pairing" a female voice yelled.

I turned to see the woman as my heart dropped. Her light blue eyes staired into Tomas's hazel eyes. There it was a true mate connection,I couldn't compete with her nope, not ever. I took off the veil and handed the ring to an oblivious Tomas. I dropped the small bouquet of flowers near the door as I left. How could this happen to me? Oh yah if something bad happens it happens to me. I changed quickly and left the horrid building. Why did I ever agree to this, why did I let him whisk me away the morning of my eighteenth birthday?

I guess I'll have to call for a taxi, or rent a car, I don't really know how I'm going to get back to Del Norte. I pulled out my smart phone, to google taxis.

"No service I'm in Vegas goodness gratuitous! How can I not get service?" I yelled at my phone leaning against the building.

I couldn't help myself when I slid down the wall into the dry desert sand.

"Come on now Ava, let me take you home." An all to familiar masculin voice said.

"Why are you here? My goodness! Did you come to tell me I'm screwing up. Well to late I think I already know!" I yelled before crying into Alpha James shoulder.

"No I came to tell you something else, but it can wait. For now just let me take care of you," he said softly, his sudden kindness made me sob even more, as he guided me to his car.



No comments:

Post a Comment