Friday, October 11, 2013

New Idea

Fear struck me still. What was this? Was I really fearful of this beast? I've been through hell this shouldn't even phase me. What happened to my unwavering demeanor? No, I couldn't be scared; they must be influencing me somehow.  I would never be willingly caught in this pitiful state.  A deep growl reverberated through my chest; it was a haunting sound really. I was caught in there illusion but now I know and I would escape.  They must have really been intimidated by me to use such a pitiful tactic. I am superior to all, I shall rule.  Breaking there feeble attempt to keep me at bay I lunged forward. A shiver of joy encompassing me as a wicked smirk plastered itself onto my face. My mind called for their blood, it shall be spilled.

I approached one of the inferior knights guarding the demonic beast. The fear readable on his cowardly face.  Unsheathing my sword I landed a clean attack. Slicing right through the man’s abdomen.  His warm blood splattering on my armor as well as my skin. Yes, my mind chanted, as I sliced my way through the guards.  As the last one fell lifeless to the hard ground I let out a maniacal laugh. 

Their blood was like an ever present reward; anytime I wanted to feel it drip onto my skin all I had to do was find my prey.  Excitement consumed my body as I stepped towards the chained demon. I had wrenched the keys from the last guard’s lifeless hands. Finally with this beast I would rule.  Picking up the lock on the chains, I inserted the long key. When suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I turned to see a girl, a seemingly normal girl.  Her hands covered in dark red blood.


"You killed them all; I guess you'd like to be rewarded. But that is not going to happen," She growled her voice was hauntingly beautiful



*************************
Wow wow! I'm so sorry for not keeping up with this but i'm back. I can not promise a lot of action but there should be more than as of yet. So I will try to get on once a week or more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment